Become a Volunteer
The cats need you! Whether you can help only as your schedule permits or on a regular basis, we look forward to meeting you and sharing with you the good work we do for the cats.
If you are interested in volunteering, please attend a Volunteer Orientation session. You’ll learn about Trap-Neuter-Return and how you can make a real difference for the cats in our community!
Sunday, January 22, 2pm
Thursday, February 16, 6:30pm
Sunday, March 19, 2pm
Thursday, April 20, 6:30pm
Sunday, May 21, 2pm
Thursday, June 15, 6:30pm
Sunday, July 16, 2pm
Thursday, August 17, 6:30pm
Sunday, September 17, 2pm
Thursday, October 19, 6:30pm
Sunday, November 19, 2pm
Thursday, December 14, 6:30pm
Ways You Can Help as a Volunteer
- Special Volunteer Needs … find a list of urgent volunteer needs.
- Join a Team … do you have these professional skills? Please join a team!
- Development Team
- Education & Community Outreach Team
- Personnel Team
- Public Relations & Marketing Team
- Responding to telephone messages
- Organizing medical, office, and printing supplies
- Trapping and transporting cats