Become a Volunteer
The cats need you! Whether you can help only as your schedule permits or on a regular basis, we look forward to meeting you and sharing with you the good work we do for the cats.
If you are interested in volunteering, please attend a Volunteer Orientation session. You’ll learn about Trap-Neuter-Return and how you can make a real difference for the cats in our community!
Sunday, January 22, 2pm
Thursday, February 16, 6:30pm
Sunday, March 19, 2pm
Thursday, April 20, 6:30pm
Sunday, May 21, 2pm
Thursday, June 15, 6:30pm
Sunday, July 16, 2pm
Thursday, August 17, 6:30pm
Sunday, September 17, 2pm
Thursday, October 19, 6:30pm
Sunday, November 19, 2pm
Thursday, December 14, 6:30pm
Volunteers must be 16 years or older
Volunteers must be 16 years or older. Volunteers under 18 must have parental consent.
Are you under 16 and interested in helping community cats? Here are some ideas:
- Tell all of your friends about Alley Cat Advocates and collect items from our wishlist to help community cats.
- Create an online fundraiser with your own story and photos where your friends and families can support community cats.
- On your 16th birthday, visit Alley Cat Advocates and become a volunteer!
Ways You Can Help as a Volunteer
- Special Volunteer Needs … find a list of urgent volunteer needs.
- Join a Team … do you have these professional skills? Please join a team!
- Development Team
- Education & Community Outreach Team
- Personnel Team
- Public Relations & Marketing Team
- Responding to telephone messages
- Organizing medical, office, and printing supplies
- Trapping and transporting cats