Become a Volunteer
The cats need you! Whether you can help only as your schedule permits or on a regular basis, we look forward to meeting you and sharing with you the good work we do for the cats.
If you are interested in volunteering, please attend a Volunteer Orientation session. You’ll learn about Trap-Neuter-Return and how you can make a real difference for the cats in our community!
2017 Sunday, November 19, 2pm 2018 Sunday, January 21, 2pm
Thursday, December 14, 6:30pm
Thursday, February 22, 6:30pm
Sunday, March 18, 2pm
Thursday, April 19, 6:30pm
Sunday, May 20, 2pm
Thursday, June 14, 6:30pm
Sunday, July 22, 2pm
Thursday, August 16, 6:30pm
Sunday, September 16, 2pm
Thursday, October 18, 6:30pm
Sunday, November 18, 2pm
Thursday, December 13, 6:30pm
Sunday, November 19, 2pm
Sunday, January 21, 2pm
Volunteers must be 16 years or older
Volunteers must be 16 years or older. Volunteers under 18 must have parental consent.
Are you under 16 and interested in helping community cats? Here are some ideas:
- Tell all of your friends about Alley Cat Advocates and collect items from our wishlist to help community cats.
- Create an online fundraiser with your own story and photos where your friends and families can support community cats.
- On your 16th birthday, visit Alley Cat Advocates and become a volunteer!
Ways You Can Help as a Volunteer
- Special Volunteer Needs … find a list of urgent volunteer needs.
- Join a Team … do you have these professional skills? Please join a team!
- Development Team
- Education & Community Outreach Team
- Personnel Team
- Public Relations & Marketing Team
- Responding to telephone messages
- Organizing medical, office, and printing supplies
- Trapping and transporting cats