Sponsor a Community Cat
Make a life-saving gift for one community cat every month! Your gift will ensure fewer unwanted litters of kittens, help control overpopulation, save a female cat from the cycle of pregnancy, and extend the life of a male cat who will no longer fight and roam. Together, we’ll make Louisville the safest city in the country to be a community cat!
What does a community cat sponsorship cost?
- Sponsorship is $100 per month.
- Your sponsorship will care for one community cat each month.
- Sponsorship fees can be paid thru Paypal as a monthly recurring donation, or direct deposit.
What does sponsorship provide for a community cat?
- Spay or neuter, vaccinations, ear-mite and flea treatment, a veterinary check-up, and an ear-tip.
- When needed the cat is kept in our care by one of our foster volunteers until they are ready to return to their neighborhood.
- Some cats come to us with medical needs beyond spay/neuter, for example the treatment of a wound or an upper respiratory infection. If a sponsored cat requires additional care, we will contact you to share the information. You will have the opportunity to make an additional contribution for this cat’s care … but this additional gift is completely optional.
Your Role as a Sponsor
- We invite sponsors to attend our monthly Community Update meeting.
- Finally, it takes money to provide care for our community cats – just as we would care for our own pets. Your monthly support provides the care, changing the life of the cat you sponsored, and changing the numbers and future for community cats in our city.
Start Your Sponsorship
Choose the payment option that is easiest for you to begin helping community cats today!
- Setup your monthly donation of $100 on our website using PayPal.
- Call us at 502-634-8777 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll set-up your monthly payment for you.